6-8 PARENT VOLUNTEERS - will be in charge of a small group of students and in charge of cutting the pumpkin.
We will need the following supplies:
- PUMPKINS FOR CARVING (various sizes-we want them to be different)
- PLASTIC TABLECLOTHES - we will be scooping out the insides of the pumpkins
- LARGE SPOONS FOR SCOOPING
- LARGE KNIVES FOR CUTTING THE PUMPKIN (PLEASE WRAP IN A KITCHEN TOWEL)
- SMALL PAPER CUPS FOR SEED COUNTING
- BATHROOM SCALES for weighing the pumpkins.
Be on the look out from an email from your child's teacher or room parent with further information about signing up to help out.
CORIs (Criminal Offender Record Information) Required
It is important that EVERYONE must be CORI'd to go on field trips and/or come into the classroom to volunteer. Please go to the front office to fill out a CORI form. A government-issued ID (e.g., driver's license, passport) must be presented with the completed form. Thank you.